Limnophila Vietnam - Bulk Pack of 100 Nos
Common Name: Limnophila Vietnam
Plant Use: Midground
Difficulty Level: Medium
Light Demand: Medium
Co2 Demand: Medium
Fertilizer Demand: Medium
View Our Policies
Payments Processed Through RazorPay
Frequently Asked Questions
What Our Customers Say
Description: Limnophila Vietnam, also known as Limnophila sp. "Vietnam," is an aquatic plant celebrated for its delicate and fine foliage, adding a touch of grace to freshwater aquariums. Belonging to the Plantaginaceae family, this species originates from Southeast Asia, and it has gained popularity among aquarists for its ornamental appearance and ease of care. Limnophila Vietnam features slender stems adorned with small, narrow leaves that create a feathery and elegant presence in planted aquariums.
- Scientific Name: Limnophila sp. "Vietnam"
- Family: Plantaginaceae
- Origin: Southeast Asia
- Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
- Lighting Requirements: Low to Medium
- CO2 Requirement: Low to Medium
- Temperature Range: 68-82°F (20-28°C)
- pH Range: 6.0-7.5
- Propagation: Cuttings
1. Lighting: Limnophila Vietnam thrives in low to medium lighting conditions, making it suitable for various aquarium setups. Adequate light promotes healthy growth and the development of its delicate foliage.
2. Substrate: Plant in a nutrient-rich substrate to provide essential nutrients for the plant's development. Limnophila Vietnam can adapt to different substrates but benefits from a well-fertilized one.
3. CO2 and Nutrients: While it can tolerate lower CO2 levels, supplementing with a liquid fertilizer benefits its growth. Ensure a balanced nutrient supply for optimal development.
4. Pruning: Regular pruning helps maintain a bushy and compact appearance. Trim the tops to encourage lateral growth and prevent the plant from becoming too dense.
5. Water Parameters: Limnophila Vietnam thrives in a temperature range of 68-82°F (20-28°C), with a slightly acidic to neutral pH between 6.0-7.5. Soft to moderately hard water is suitable.
6. Placement: Ideal for midground to background placement in the aquarium. Plant in groups to create a delicate and visually appealing arrangement.
7. Propagation: Propagate through stem cuttings. Simply cut a healthy stem and replant it into the substrate. The plant will develop roots and continue growing.
8. Challenges: Limnophila Vietnam is considered an easy-to-moderate plant, making it suitable for both beginners and experienced aquarists. It adds a touch of elegance to planted aquariums.
Limnophila Vietnam's slender stems and delicate foliage make it a charming addition to freshwater aquariums. With its graceful presence and adaptability, this plant offers aquarists the opportunity to create beautiful aquascapes with minimal effort, making it a favorite for those seeking an easy-to-care-for aquatic ornament.