Please Note: Plant we send is Grown in Emmersed Condition and Leaf Structrue is Very Different Compared to Submersed Growth. Refer Picture 1 for Submersed Growth and Picture 2 for Emmersed Growth which you will get.
- Plant Pictures shown are of Submersed Grown Plants in Aquariums under Optimum Plant Growing Conditions.
- Plants Sent are grown in Farms in Emmersed or Submersed Conditions depending on variety. Hence, Plant/Leaf Structures may vary from that shown in pictures. When they are grown submersed in aquariums under Optimum Growing Conditions as required by the Plant (Light, Co2 and Nutrients) they will get the appearance as shown in pictures
- Red Leaved Plants show better coloration when grown under high intensity lights with Color Spectrum ranging between 5200 to 6500K and good amount of Iron Supplement Dosing.
- Plants with narrow leaf tend to have more rounded leaves when grown Emmersed.
- Certain Varieties will show extremely different leaf structure in emmersed growth compared to submersed growth