Common Name: Yellow Ambulia
Plant Use: Background
Difficulty Level: Medium
Light Demand: Medium
Co2 Demand: Low
Fertilizer Demand: Low
View Our Policies
Payments Processed Through RazorPay
Frequently Asked Questions
What Our Customers Say
Plant Pictures shown are of Submersed Grown Plants in Aquariums under Optimum Plant Growing Conditions.
- Plants Sent are grown in Farms in Emmersed or Submersed Conditions depending on variety. Hence, Plant/Leaf Structures may vary from that shown in pictures. When they are grown submersed in aquariums under Optimum Growing Conditions as required by the Plant (Light, Co2 and Nutrients) they will get the appearance as shown in pictures
- Red Leaved Plants show better coloration when grown under lights with Color Spectrum ranging between 5200 to 6500K and good amount of Iron Supplement Dosing.
- Plants with narrow leaf tend to have more rounded leaves when grown Emmersed.
- Plants are sent packed in Plastic Pouches which are air sealed and labelled with “Common Name” shown in the description and then finally packed in Cardboard Boxes.
- Plants are Shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the Week Only. For Orders to be processed on any of these days, we should receive the order 1 Day Prior (See examples below)
- If Order is Placed and Paid on Monday, Plants will be shipped on Tuesday.
- If Order is Placed and Paid on Wednesday, Plants will be shipped on Monday of the following week.
- In case of Public Holidays on any of the Shipping Days. The Shipping day will be altered accordingly.
- All Plants are shipped via DTDC Express Courier Service which delivers within 48 to 72 HRS
- In case of Plants Reaching DOA (Dead on Arrival) we will offer 100% Refund for DOA Plants or 100% Replacement at our discretion
- Plant Use
- Difficulty Level
- Light Demand
- Co2 Demand
- Fertilizer Demand