Ludwigia Ovalis - Bulk Pack of 200 Nos
Common Name: Oval Ludwigia
Plant Use: Background
Difficulty Level: Medium
Light Demand: High
Co2 Demand: Medium
Fertilizer Demand: Medium
View Our Policies
Payments Processed Through RazorPay
Frequently Asked Questions
What Our Customers Say
- Plant Pictures shown are of Submersed Grown Plants in Aquariums under Optimum Plant Growing Conditions.
- Plants Sent are grown in Farms in Emmersed or Submersed Conditions depending on variety. Hence, Plant/Leaf Structures may vary from that shown in pictures. When they are grown submersed in aquariums under Optimum Growing Conditions as required by the Plant (Light, Co2 and Nutrients) they will get the appearance as shown in pictures
- Red Leaved Plants show better coloration when grown under high intensity lights with Color Spectrum ranging between 5200 to 6500K and good amount of Iron Supplement Dosing.
- Plants with narrow leaf tend to have more rounded leaves when grown Emmersed.
- Certain Varieties will show extremely different leaf structure in emmersed growth compared to submersed growth
- For more details on Shipping Schedule, DOA Policy and other Information please go through Frequently Asked Questions section and Terms & Condition . In case of any further queries please Contact Us