Bolbitis Heteroclita 'Diformis' - POT
Common Name: Mini Bolbitis
Plant Use: Driftwood/Rock
Difficulty Level: Advanced
Light Demand: Low
Co2 Demand: Low
Fertilizer Demand: Low
View Our Policies
Payments Processed Through RazorPay
Frequently Asked Questions
What Our Customers Say
Bolbitis heteroclita "difformis" is a small, fine tripinate -leaved form of B. heteroclita, originating from the Philippines widely known as Mini Bolbitis. This fern grows very slowly under water and grows best when cultivated as a terrestrial plant. This is more suitable to grow emerged in paludariums/terrariums/phytospheres etc & also suitable for moist & warm terrariums/ Vertical Gardens etc.
The best method to plant this is tying it on a piece of wood / rough stone /tree root with a dark cotton thread or fishing line to attach the plant until the roots holds the material & doesn’t appreciate being planted in the substrate in submersed condition & the rhizome should not buried in the substrate . Low light, low Co2 & very less nutrients are advised.
- Plant Pictures shown are of Submersed Grown Plants in Aquariums under Optimum Plant Growing Conditions.
- Plants Sent are grown in Farms in Emmersed or Submersed Conditions depending on variety. Hence, Plant/Leaf Structures may vary from that shown in pictures. When they are grown submersed in aquariums under Optimum Growing Conditions as required by the Plant (Light, Co2 and Nutrients) they will get the appearance as shown in pictures
- Red Leaved Plants show better coloration when grown under high intensity lights with Color Spectrum ranging between 5200 to 6500K and good amount of Iron Supplement Dosing.
- Plants with narrow leaf tend to have more rounded leaves when grown Emmersed.
- Certain Varieties will show extremely different leaf structure in emmersed growth compared to submersed growth