FZone Co2 Drop Checker Kit
CO2 Drop Checkers are used for long-term monitoring of the CO2 levels in the aquarium. For optimal plant growth, it is important to know If you're getting the desired saturation of Co2. Over dosing of CO2 can lead to the death of fish; under dosing can stunt the growth of plants. A CO2 reagent is used to fill the CO2 Drop Checker & attached on the inside of the aquarium away from the outflow. The solution will change color according to the amount of dissolved CO2 in the water column.
Features & Details
- -This is a complete CO2 monitoring kit for your aquarium.
- Includes the glass drop checker, a suction cup for attaching the checker inside of the aquarium, & 15ml(0.5oz) 4dKH solution.
- The Fzone 4dKh solution provides accurate reading & lasts 3 to 4 weeks before needing to be changed to ensure accuracy.
- Fill the drop checker with the provided solution to half-way full, attach the checker to the inside glass, check back in 1-2 hours for examining the solutions color.
-Drop Checker Size:
- Outside Diameter 3cm(1.81in)
- Height 5.5cm(2.17in)
- BLUE = Needs more CO2. Increase CO2 injection
- GREEN = Moderate/Mild Flow/Filtration (30ppm)
- YELLOW = High/River-like Flow/Filtration (30+ppm)