Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation by AQUA BY NATURE: Aqua By Nature reserves the right to fully or partially cancel any order which may be due to but not restricted to the below reasons and in each of these cases the customer will be contacted and informed of the same.
- Unavailability/Partial availability of Products(s)
- Issues with receipt of payment
- Customer contacts Aqua By Nature and asks to cancel the order
Full or Partial Refund as per the situation will be processed through the same mode by which payment was made by the customer (E.g. If payment made via NEFT, It will be reversed via NEFT). Refund will be processed within 3 Working Days.
Cancellation by Customer: Customers who want to cancel their order can do so by sending a mail to email@example.com within 3 Days from the date of purchase with the subject line ORDER CANCELLATION REQUEST: Order No <Order No you want to Cancel> (E.g. ORDER CANCELLATION REQUEST: Order No TSZFCMLUP).
In case of cancellation by customer below situation may arise
- Items have not been shipped: Aqua By Nature will contact the Customer and Re-Confirm cancellation. Refund will be processed through the same mode by which payment was made by the customer (E.g. If payment made via NEFT, It will be reversed via NEFT). Refund will be processed within 7 Working Days.
Refund for Plants Reaching DOA (Dead On Arrival)
- Items have been Shipped: Aqua By Nature will contact the Customer and Re-Confirm cancellation. Customer has to arrange for the items to be shipped back once they receive it. Return Shipping Charge will have to be borne by the customer and has to be sent via a reliable Courier Service. Refund will be processed when the items are received in the same condition that it was shipped out. No Refund will be given if the items are damaged in transit, hence customer has to ensure that proper packing is done when sending the items back. Refund will be processed within 7 Working Days after items are received by us. This is not applicable for Plants
We offer Refunds for Plants that reach Dead On Arrival. Few Leaves turning brown or melted is not considered as Dead PlantsIn such cases customer has to inform us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a supporting picture of the Dead Plants in the Original Packing within 24 HRS of Parcel Delivery. 24 HRS Time frame is calculated from the Delivered Date / Time as shown on DTDC Website who are our Logistics Partner. Aqua By Nature reserves the right to process or deny refund based on the evidence submitted by customer.